Which crowdfunding companies have you invested in?

It looks like this community wasn’t fans of Curve’s crowdfunding round.

But there’s plenty of crowdfunders here, which companies have you invested in?

Monzo
Wrisk (insurance)
Pollen + Grace (quality ready meals)
Freetrade

Only Crowdfund in things I use myself and see potential for

1 Like

Just Freetrade and GI.

I lack any real investment knowledge but I am trying to learn and both seemed like useful products to my uneducated brain.

1 Like

We’ll do our best to help with that :smile: Have you learned much from Freetrade’s blogs and other content so far?

Truthfully, I have a short attention span and haven’t scratched the surface of the many topics and posts on their boards.

Their Weekend Read email is always interesting because I know the basics of how investing works but don’t actually know how to research companies or sectors (hence my interest in GI). So to be given an educated break down of said things is enlightening for me.

2 Likes

Chip crowdfunding again. Invested twice in them, am also on their advisory board.

2 Likes

working hard over here to roll out our 2.0 app which will provide a structured framework to analyse companies and funds

3 Likes

Although supposedly yours wouldn’t cover companies at crowdfunding stage - albeit the methodology can be used when doing your own research in those early stage companies.

2 Likes

the thought process is the same indeed, and it is really common sense:

Am I buying a well-run company with great visions, products and teams, at a price point that I can accept, and if the company is generating good operational traction which indicates that this is the right timing?

3 Likes