The filters available in the ranking section allow you to limit the top 50 table however they can be far more powerful.
• Filter based on Quality, Value, or Momentum
• Narrow down companies even further with Industry selection
• Set minimum values, e.g. Value greater than 40
• Filter based on One year, Three year, or Five year scores
• Narrow down the funds based on management style
• Filter on Fees, Performance, or Risk
• Select funds based on management style, e.g. Passive, Active
• Show funds based on country available for sale, only look at funds you can purchase
Any other ideas for advance filters we can include be sure to comment below.